Throughout the years 1967-1994 the Israeli government has revoked 12 thousand more identity cards of al-Quds (Jerusalem) residents. End of 2012, there are at least 20 thousand children in this city who cannot be included in the Family Card of their parents.
There are two types of cards for al-Quds residents. The blue card explains the identity of the original resident issued by the Israeli Ministry of the Interior. Later, manual cards began to be directed to be replaced with e-ID based on biometric. In some news releases it is rumoured that the card is not a permanent identity card, but it is only a resident permit card for ten years and must be renewed thereafter after obtaining permission from the ministry. Currently there are only 35 thousand Palestinian residents in al-Quds who have this type of card. Another type is green card, issued by the Palestinian Authority under the guidance of the Kingdom of Jordan. There are another types of card that specifically and aligns the details for al-Quds city residents strictly. Currently there are about 315 thousand residents of al-Quds who have this green card.
Then, what is the meaning of a unilateral claim at last 6 December from the White House declaring Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel?
1. The international resolution issued by the United Nations on sacred sites for Muslims and Christians in Jerusalem becomes invalid, because Israel has full control over its capital
2. Israel will build its military base in the seize “capital” of booty. After that, they will build the ministry office and then the government buildings and the strategic centre of the state. And then it will force little by little the transfer of embassies that have diplomatic ties with Israel. Of course this requires a large l area.
3. Limiting the visit of Muslims or anyone who wants to visit al-Quds, can even ban anyone for no reason.
4. More than 315,000 native Palestinians in the city of al-Quds are threatened with expulsion and their assets because they have a green card that is not an identity card issued by the Israeli government.
5. Approximately 35,000 Palestinians in the city of al-Quds only have one legitimate identity card, a maximum of ten-year residence permit. Afterwards, they are uncertain allowed to live in the city of al-Quds.
6. Thousands of Palestinian children whose names are not listed on family cards threatened to be expelled. And it’s impossible for them to get out of al-Quds by themselves. At least, one of his families will accompany him if one day there is a population raid.
7. The main site of Muslims, al-Aqsa Mosque threatened to be depopulated and deprived of its identity, gradually. If it has been successful in limiting access for people who want to pray there, then this moment becomes perfectly powerful controlled. And if later we saw only a few people who pray there, due to the difficult access to enter the mosque, then the reason for the closure of the mosque will be made. Prepare to lose Allah’s trust to keep this holy mosque.
If there is currently a global outcry resulting from the one-sided statement above. Therefore, it is very reasonable. Because, the dictatorship is being shown. An injustice is openly supported, without shame and disinclined. Muslim countries do not move. The normative recommendation of the OIC Summit -without undermining its intentions- will unable to stop the overt occupation backed by those who have been upholding human rights. Those who regard the sacred of freedom and liberation, have seized the sovereignty and freedom of the innocent.
If, there is anger allowed, this is the time for anger. Angry with dignity. Anger full of pride. As it is, Aisha narrated a hadith.
عَنْ عَائِشَةَ قَالَتْ مَا ضَرَبَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ شَيْئًا قَطُّ بِيَدِهِ وَلَا امْرَأَةً وَلَا خَادِمًا إِلَّا أَنْ يُجَاهِدَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَمَا نِيلَ مِنْهُ شَيْءٌ قَطُّ فَيَنْتَقِمَ مِنْ صَاحِبِهِ إِلَّا أَنْ يُنْتَهَكَ شَيْءٌ مِنْ مَحَارِمِ اللَّهِ فَيَنْتَقِمَ لِلَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ
“The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) never hit anything with his hand ever, except when fighting in the path of Allah. Nor did he ever hit a servant or a woman. And it is not that he is hurt with something, then he avenges the perpetrator, unless there is something between the things that Allah is forbidden to be violated, then he will retaliate for punishment for Allah “(Muslim no.2328, Abu Dawud no. 4786, and Ibnu Majah no. 1984). What is worse than colonialism, expulsion, desecration of the holy mosque of al-Aqsa?
Before they issued a blue card or hold it, evict the green cardholder from al-Quds. Raise and give them a red card. WalLâhu al-Musta’ân.
Blessing Note #81